storm-redis (scheduled to be released at 0.10.0) has one bugfix and one
essential feature PRs.

- bugfix: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-690
-- It fixes connection pool issue.
- feature: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-691
-- It provides basic lookup / persist bolts so I believe it's necessary.

Furthermore, I'd like to continue to support various data types with
storm-redis Trident, after STORM-691 is merged to master.

Thanks!

Regards
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

--