Great, will make this a priority. Created a
JIRA<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1179> ticket and assigned it
to me.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1179

On Nov 5, 2015, at 11:40 AM, Bobby Evans
<ev...@yahoo-inc.com<mailto:ev...@yahoo-inc.com>> wrote:

Hugo,

I would love to see that happen.  It has been on my list for a while, but I
have never found the time to do it. I personally am +1 on this, hopefully we
can do this quickly in preparation for a 0.11.0 release.

- Bobby

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:37 PM, Hugo Da Cruz Louro