Hi,

Please prioritize 2.0.0 release if possible. We have users in China we want
it strongly and I think that will also bring in a lot of contributions
since the core is Java then.
Metrics is another highly valued feature. But if we can only do one thing
now, I hope it is 2.0.0 release

Thanks,
Manu Zhang