Alexandre,

You can download RC3 "source", and build with "mvn clean install" to
install artifacts locally, so that Maven recognizes Storm 1.1.0 artifacts
from local Maven repo. You may want to remove them from local Maven repo
after Storm 1.1.0 is officially released.

If you need to copy artifact jars to some place, you can copy them from
target directory of each module.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)