I'm OK to continue release process if we plan to do bugfix release sooner.
(say, within 1 month, or just after all opened storm-kafka-client issues
will be addressed.)

We have other storm-kafka-client issues which are all major or critical but
not included to RC3 as well. Having them in 1.1.0 is ideal but for other
side I don't want to see 1.1.0 dragged any longer. Explaining "known issue"
in release note would be sufficient, and 1.1.1 can be released sooner for
resolving them.

If we really would like to cancel RC3, I propose that we announce "code
freeze" for 1.x branch (via sending mail to dev@), and address only issues
on epic, and restart RC ASAP.

tl;dr. I'm still +1 for the RC3, regardless of documentation about changes
on binary dist. and storm-kafka-client issues.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 3월 24일 (금) 오전 4:53, Harsha Chintalapani <st...@harsha.io>님이 작성: