Hi Alexandre,

If you build Storm code from root directory, Flux modules should be built
and jars should be available in each target directory.
- flux-core-1.1.0.jar: external/flux/flux-core/target
- flux-wrappers-1.1.0.jar: external/flux/flux-wrappers/target

Btw, with dependency management tool it should be really easy as end users
just need to include flux-core as one of dependencies.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 3월 27일 (월) 오후 6:43, Alexandre Vermeerbergen <avermeerber...@gmail.com>님이
작성: