Hi all,

I also experienced, that dev@ activity is quite low. I did provide some
PRs and asked questions a few months ago and didn't get any feedback,
although the PRs got merged in the end. I think, that we need some sort
of community rebuilding / revival, if we want to maintain Storm in a
sustainable way (like it is done for TomEE or OpenNLP).

Nevertheless, as I am also a committer on StormCrawler, which relies on
Storm (obviously) _and_ is used in our research work, I am also happy
to jump in as a volunteer, if some ppl are needed.

Gruß
Richard