Hi,

I have been working on POC using this stratos framework and stuck at the
cartridge stuff. Documentation is not comprehensive enough to understand
completely. Could someone answer the below

1. I see under tools\stratos-installer\cartridges\openstack, three cartridge
definition files are of no use right? If not, why
     they are there when it does not have any real image stuff etc?
2.  Whenever we create a cartridge image, is it our responsibility to create
cartridge definition file either manually or
     programmatically, or is there a way stratos can generate it automatically
during cartridge image creation?
3.  How does cartridge concept work? For example, how does it work for the
below case

    Two users want to have their own java,tomcat app env based on the same git
repo? how does two users can have their own respective ipaddress based env on
the same git repo? my understanding is that once an cartridge image is created
its only one ip address associated inside it and can have only subcription
right?  or do we need to create cartridge and its definition for each user
inorder to have seperate ip address to each user?

4. Also, is there a way we can make ADC to listen jenkins or any other repo
other git like nexus as opposed to git?