Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for the reply.

As far as I understand puppet master will identify the node based on the
cert name of the puppet agent. In the case of a generic base image, does
puppet agent pass any additional parameters when communicating with the
puppet master to request the node catalogue?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com