Hi,

Forgot to mention that CEP will decide the faulty members based on one
minute window. That is, if an active cartridge is not sending any health
stats events to CEP in any one minute period, it will be identified as a
faulty member.

I guess, we can't tell the time stratos will take to terminate and re-spawn
it. It depends on the IaaS, network etc.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc.
Mobile +94777568639 | +94783498120
  • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
    • ... Lasindu Charith
      • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
        • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
          • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
            • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
              • ... Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte