Hi Manas,

If possible, can you share your subscription json and autoscale policy json?

Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT
TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco) <mpade...@cisco.com> wrote:

>  Hi Raj,
>

> I am not using Stratos-GUI & working from CLI only.
>

> Regards
>
> Manas

    • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
      • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
        • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
          • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
            • ... Udara Liyanage
            • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
              • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
    • ... Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
      • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)