oops. so we don't need subscription json to subscribe. I confused with
kubernetes stuff.

AFAIK, this error happens when the relevant autoscale policy is not found
in Policy Manager. When we pass autoscale policy name, AS is loading the
autoscale policy from Policy Manager. If the policy with the name you
provided is not there, it will give this error. Please make sure that you
have given the correct autoscale policy name.

Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Manas,
>
> If possible, can you share your subscription json and autoscale policy
> json?
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT
> TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco) <mpade...@cisco.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Raj,
>>

>> I am not using Stratos-GUI & working from CLI only.
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Manas

    • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
      • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
        • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
          • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
            • ... Udara Liyanage
            • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
              • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
                • ... Rajkumar Rajaratnam
                • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)
    • ... Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
      • ... Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)