Hi all,

Found that we were using old code in AutoscalerTopologyEventReceiver.

We introduced a monitor hierarchy, and we are letting cluster monitors to
decide and act upon receiving events. That's why we introduced
handle*Event(Event) methods  in AbstractClusterMonitor.

When receiving events, we can simply call monitor.handleXEvent(X), and rest
will be handled in the relevant cluster monitor. We got merged old pattern
where we do stuff when receiving events.

I fixed it and committed it.

Thanks.

Raj