I have now fixed autoscaler service stub bundle exports and stratos manager
import statements. Currently working on Stratos Manager, seems like there
are duplicated domain classes:

org.apache.stratos.common/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/common/Properties.java
org.apache.stratos.messaging/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/messaging/util/Properties.java
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/rest/endpoint/bean/kubernetes/Properties.java