Hi Devs,

Please find the latest status of the tasks we need to complete for
4.1.0-Alpha release below:

1. Finalize Kubernetes Workflow (DONE)
2. Verify Service Grouping on OpenStack and EC2 (DONE)
*3. Verify Clustering Support for Stratos Components (IN-PROGRESS)*
*4. Implement Load Balancer Configuration for Service Grouping
(IN-PROGRESS)*
*5. Reduce the Docker Image Size (IN-PROGRESS) *
6. Implement ADC logic for Service Grouping (DONE)
7. Implement Multi-Tenant support for Applications (DONE)
*8. Verify Domain Mappings Functionality*

Thanks