I have now completed task 8:
- Added tenantPartitions property to cartridge bean in the REST API.
- Updated cloud controller service definition to handle tenant partitions.
- Updated default application parser to find the tenant range from tenant
id and tenant partitions for each cluster.
- Implemented a unit test to verify above logic.
- Tenant range was added to cluster.

Now the latest task status looks as follows:

1. Finalize Kubernetes Workflow (DONE)
2. Verify Service Grouping on OpenStack and EC2 (DONE)
*3. Verify Clustering Support for Stratos Components (IN-PROGRESS)*
4. Implement Load Balancer Configuration for Service Grouping (DONE)
5. Implement ADC logic for Service Grouping (DONE)
6. Implement Multi-Tenant support for Applications (DONE)
7. Verify Domain Mappings Functionality (DONE)
8. Verify Tenant Partitioning Functionality for Multi-Tenant Applications
(DONE)

Thanks