Thanks Lakmal, yes we could remove docker image resizing effort from alpha
release since we have completed Kubernetes workflow. We have also completed
the load balancer configuration task, now the latest task list status would
be as follows:

1. Finalize Kubernetes Workflow (DONE)
2. Verify Service Grouping on OpenStack and EC2 (DONE)
*3. Verify Clustering Support for Stratos Components (IN-PROGRESS)*
4. Implement Load Balancer Configuration for Service Grouping (DONE)
5. Implement ADC logic for Service Grouping (DONE)
6. Implement Multi-Tenant support for Applications (DONE)
*7. Verify Domain Mappings Functionality (IN-PROGRESS)*
*8. Verify Tenant Partitioning Functionality for Multi-Tenant Applications*

Thanks