Hi Shaheed,

We are sorry to hear the problems that you have encountered while trying to
use the latest codebase. Yes I agree that there are bits and pieces missing
in the documentation at the moment.

Shall we have a quick call to get things sorted? Anyone interested can also
join.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2