Hi Shaheedur,

Sorry for the confusion..Let me explain what cartridgeMin is and the
purpose of having it in the application. As you already aware, we have the
group instances/cluster instances concept with 4.1.0 in order to support
group scaling. For the cluster level, we will need a minimum count for the
members in order to maintain this minimum count all the time. Since we have
cluster instance concept, we will need a minimum members per cluster
instance level. So that whenever a new cluster instance is getting created,
we can satisfy the cluster instance by creating the cartridgeMin number of
members and can send the clusterInstanceActivated event. That's why
cartridgeMin got introduced in the application. "cartridgeMin" means the
minimum number of members per cluster instance.

When a cluster instance is getting created, let's say you have two as the
cartridgeMin. In that case in order to create those two members, we will
need to find out the partition. For that, we will get the associated policy
and find the suitable partition to spin those members one by one. If one of
the partition is full, our algorithm is capable of choosing the next
available partition.

Please let me know, if it is unclear still..

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu