Hi Shaheed,

Currently N-way clustering is still not possible with CC, AS & SM. We
completed the initial phase of this feature however it was not completed.
You could refer mail thread "[Discuss] Clustering Feature Implementation
for 4.1.0-Alpha Release" for details.

However at present [1] is valid. We could use Linux HA and deploy CC, AS
and SM in Active-Passive mode.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne