Can you suggest what tables to look at?

From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:im...@apache.org]
Sent: 07 May 2015 18:00
To: dev
Subject: Re: Clustered deployments of Stratos

Hi Shaheed,

Thanks for the clarification! May be the problem is with the MySQL
active-passive configuration.

I understand that you are switching the same OpenStack volume from active node
to the passive node (when the passive node becomes active) therefore
technically it should work. May be we need to investigate this problem further
by analysing whether data is persisted properly in the active node before the
passive node becomes active.

Thanks

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)