Hi Shaheed,

Thanks for the clarification! May be the problem is with the MySQL
active-passive configuration.

I understand that you are switching the same OpenStack volume from active
node to the passive node (when the passive node becomes active) therefore
technically it should work. May be we need to investigate this problem
further by analysing whether data is persisted properly in the active node
before the passive node becomes active.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2