Hi Martin,

I could reproduce an issue where C2 was not coming up. But after one/two
minutes, even C2 has also come up and became active. So, application got
activated finally. Now I'm not even reproducing any thing like. All the way
application is becoming active without any issue. I will try with few more
time to reproduce this..I will also check whether any concurrency issue is
there..

FYI: I used the artifacts that you have provided.

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu