Hi Martin,

I'm using the code from the master. Then i will try to test it with beta
code.

Also, please note that i was trying with mock IaaS. Since mock IaaS is
quick for the verification, i was using that..In case, if you need mock
IaaS for any verification, you can enable mock temporarily in
STRATOS_HOME/repository/conf/mock-iaas.xml and can deploy the samples that
i provided.

I will try to test the same with openstack as well.

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu