Resending it in case you missed it,

Thanks

Martin

From: Martin Eppel (meppel)
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 4:31 PM
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: RE: Testing stratos 4.1 - nested grouping fails to deploy with unequal
cartridge types ?

Hi Reka,

Can you please confirm, as you stated in the email below applicationId and
group alias cannot have the same string.
But that following example – see snippet of application.json - , with
“applicationId”, “application name”  and “group name” the same but “group
alias” different  should be working ok ?

Btw, I am not clear why we have this restriction, application and group should
be different objects, so why do “applicationId” and “group alias” have to be
different ?
Are we using a flat string search to identify objects  ?

Thanks

Martin

Snippet of application json:

{