Hi Reka,

This is a good improvement to the current set up. I have a small question.

How are we validating the min/max in the case of update?

Think if I have deployment of with 5 cartridges.(My min and max is 2 and 5)
This means it is fully scale up.

Now I am changing to min and max to 2 and 3 and still we are getting health
stat , to increase the instance count. Then are we still allow this min/max
update or are we blocking this?

Are we validating any of these stuff?

Thanks,
Gayan