Hi,

Downloading issues is fixed with a clean repo attempt. However i got a
failure at "org.apache.stratos.email" due to a missing constant class. I
continued with bringing class to our source. But, it again fails at
integration tests with error [1].

Looking bit further.

Thanks.

[1]

[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -
 [2015-05-11 00:08:15,133] ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.server.admin.module.handler.AuthenticationHandler} -
 org/apache/axis2/transport/http/HTTPConstants
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axis2/transport/http/HTTPConstants
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.authentication.SignedJWTAuthenticator.isHandle(SignedJWTAuthenticator.java:149)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.wso2.carbon.server.admin.auth.AuthenticatorServerRegistry.canHandle(AuthenticatorServerRegistry.java:115)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.wso2.carbon.server.admin.auth.AuthenticatorServerRegistry.getCarbonAuthenticator(AuthenticatorServerRegistry.java:101)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.wso2.carbon.server.admin.module.handler.AuthenticationHandler.isAuthenticated(AuthenticationHandler.java:149)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.wso2.carbon.server.admin.module.handler.AuthenticationHandler.authenticate(AuthenticationHandler.java:96)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.wso2.carbon.server.admin.module.handler.AuthenticationHandler.invoke(AuthenticationHandler.java:66)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invokeHandler(Phase.java:340)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:313)
[2015-05-11 00:08:15,134]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -      at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:261)