Hi Asanka,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:27 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In last week I was working on following tasks.
>
> 1. Implementing a way to wait for API call completion
> 2. Getting the instance ID(The member ID in IaaS side) and adding the
> instance to target pool
>
> Now I think the basic functionality of the extension is completed. I
> tested it with a sample PHP application which is deployed using Stratos and
> I was able to access the application through the GCE load balancer
> IP(Corresponding forwarding rule IP).

Great work so far!

> Here I'm listing TO DOs according to my opinion.
>
> 1. Implement the reload() method
> 2. Implement the stop() method
> 3. Adding a firewall rule
> 4. Add validation checks
> 5. Statistics publishing to CEP
> 6. Exception handling
> 7. Testing
> 8. Discuss and implementing a better way to start the load balancer(Stand
> alone mode or in application sign up process).
> 9. Standardize the code
>
> Any comment is highly appreciated.

In addition, we need to:

    10. implement listening to topology events and re-configuring the GCE
LB. IMHO this should have a higher priority, since then we can test an end
to end scenario from application deployment to undeployment + autoscaling.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*