Hi All,

Last week I was working on debugging, testing and finding an error related
to topology as we discussed in hangout. After debugging I opened a
discussion thread in dev list in order to discuss findings. And I added a
timeout for operation completions [1]. And as we discussed in hangout I did
some changes in message processor side in order to expose the instance ID
of the member to other components too [2].

[1].
https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/9df565f1296707165e96755ca6a0b1c37bea53b1
[2].
https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/9f44791884a54499997a0e5d00f7a4b46047b3b2

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We had the hangout today and we discussed on following.
>>

>> Participants: IsuruH, GayanG, Imesh, Asanka
>
> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2

Thanks,