Hi Pubudu,

I used different partitions. Because I just ran deploy.sh
in samples/applications/simple/single-cartridge-app/scripts/mock. So this
script will use network partition defined
in samples/network-partitions/mock. (Before I ran this I had removed
earlier network partition with undeploy.sh of ec2). Please correct me if I
am wrong here.

Sorry, I am not aware of this log. Could you please tell me the name of
this log and where can I find it?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil