Hi Swapnil,

You may have already disable the mock iaas when seting up the ec2
environment [1]. So this could be a reason for that as well. Above
mentioned steps are correct for deploying app in mock iaas.

You can find the cartridge agent log in the spawned ec2 instance. Please
follow the below steps.

1. SSH to spawned ec2 instance.
2. Go to the /tmp directory.
Here you should be able to find puppet logs as well as the agent log. Check
both for any errors. You won't find the agent log if the puppet has not
worked well. Check the puppet.conf file in /etc/puppet/ directory in ec2
spawned instance. Hostname and other configurations should be set up
accordingly.

Hope you have already setup your puppet master as well [2].

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+EC2+in+a+Testing+Environment
[2] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Configuring+Puppet+Master