Hi Devs,

I was trying out the steps provided in :
https://gist.github.com/imesh/b8f81fac8de39183a504

I couldn't get the vagrant up and running with minions which fails with the
error at the bottom.

I assume node-01 here is one of the minion. From the logs, I think the
master node is correctly configured, even with the version constraint. But
the node-01 had failed on the version constraint while adding the core-os.
Is this a known issue? Do I have to change/remove the version constraint in
some config file?

kubernetes-vagrant-setup kishanthan$ vagrant up

Bringing machine 'master' up with 'virtualbox' provider...

Bringing machine 'node-01' up with 'virtualbox' provider...

Bringing machine 'node-02' up with 'virtualbox' provider...

*==> master: Running triggers before up...*

*==> master: Setting Kubernetes version 0.18.0*

*==> master: Configuring Kubernetes cluster DNS...*

*==> master: Box 'coreos-alpha' could not be found. Attempting to find and
install...*

    master: Box Provider: virtualbox

    master: Box Version: >= 738.1.0

*==> master: Loading metadata for box
'http://alpha.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_vagrant.json
<http://alpha.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_vagrant.json>'*

    master: URL:
http://alpha.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_vagrant.json

*==> master: Adding box 'coreos-alpha' (v738.1.0) for provider: virtualbox*

    master: Downloading:
http://alpha.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/738.1.0/coreos_production_vagrant.box

    master: Calculating and comparing box checksum...

*==> master: Successfully added box 'coreos-alpha' (v738.1.0) for
'virtualbox'!*

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*==> master: Waiting for Kubernetes master to become ready...*

The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify
the right host or port?

The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify
the right host or port?

*==> node-01: Box 'coreos-alpha' could not be found. Attempting to find and
install...*

    node-01: Box Provider: virtualbox

    node-01: Box Version: >= 738.1.0

You specified a box version constraint with a direct box file

path. Box version constraints only work with boxes from Vagrant

Cloud or a custom box host. Please remove the version constraint

and try again.