Hi Kishanthan,

Actually your master node has not been configured properly. See the logs at

*==> master: Waiting for Kubernetes master to become ready...*

The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify
the right host or port?

Also please check whether you are running on latest Vagrant version.

@Imesh: this is a known issue and has been fixed in upstream repo. I've
sent you a PR with the fix at [1].

[1] https://github.com/imesh/kubernetes-vagrant-setup/pull/1

Thanks.