On 2016-11-02 03:15, John D. Ament wrote:
Ate/Streams Podling,

I wanted to check on two things.  I'll act as your pseudo shepherd this month.

Thanks John, much appreciated!

1. Do you want me to add back your monthly attribute?  If so what month do you
want to come off of monthly?

It was September when you proposed to go back to monthly reporting, and we're
now in the second month.
With the positive progress Streams is making, I'd say it's fair and good enough
to have one more extra report in December, and then back to the normal
schedule.

2. Are you actually discussing the report before posting it?
Yes, see thread "0.4 Progress Report":

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a02c4fe8c351193e5e7d77e916cc4880361259c693f4a98497928835@%3Cdev.streams.apache.org%3E

I see that there's
vast differences in what Suneel posted and signed off on vs Ate's edits and his
sign off.
Not really. I only changed one thing: the last release being 0.3-incubating and
the 0.4-incubating undergoing the release vote (on the IPMC).
In addition to that I only added my mentor remark, which of course is my own.

For instance, in your report you mention "PMC member" but podlings
are made up of a "PPMC."
Right, that is a typo (probably copy/paste error) I overlooked and already in
the initial version from Suneel. We will correct that.
Just as the reference to the 0.4-incubator release candidate undergoing voting,
which no longer is true as Justin found a blocker issue.

I would like to see more discussion over haste to post
a report.
I think we're actually doing OK, I hope you agree with the above explanation :-)

Ate

John

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 7:30 PM John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/shepherd_assignments.json?revision=1765066&view=markup

        > Likewise, you're not on the reporting
        > schedule: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2016
        >
        > Which is because you're not marked as monthly in
        > podlings.xml:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?revision=1765065&view=markup#l2298

        Right, as you removed that flag on Oct 9th :-)

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?annotate=1765065&diff_format=h#l2300

        I did set it on Oct 4th:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?r1=1763325&r2=1763326&diff_format=h

        No problem though, we're reporting anyway, as promised.

    Ok, thanks.  For the record, if you want to be monthly for multiple months,
    the format would be

    <reporting group="3" monthly="true">October, November, December</reporting>

    This acts as an indicator for the report manager (and other IPMC members) to
    know when to expect a report from the podling.

        Ate

        <mailto:a...@douma.nu> <mailto:a...@douma.nu <mailto:a...@douma.nu>>>

        <mailto:johndam...@apache.org <mailto:johndam...@apache.org>>
        <mailto:d...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org>
        <mailto:d...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
        <mailto:d...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org>>

        >     Dear podling,
        >
        >     This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
        >     Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of
time to
        >     prepare your quarterly board report.
        >
        >     The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 16 November 2016, 10:30 am
        PDT.
        >     The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
        >     report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2
weeks
        >     before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
        >     submission (Wed, November 02).
        >
        >     Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the
Incubator