On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:26:27 -0400, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't think we're picky at this point. Either what Ant does or what Maven does
> would be fine, robert.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but I guess I'm not clear
on where either Ant or Maven come in to getting an Acquiring page
working with the mirrors.

I took a quick look at this over the weekend, and all it seems to take
is the appropriate pair of .cgi and .html files (the latter with the
necessary substitution variables in it), and an entry in the
mirrors.conf file to hook up the .cgi file. I hacked up a couple of
test files (see the test dir on the site), but I don't know if I have
the right perms (and the right understanding!) to modify the config
file.

Is there more to this than meets the eye?

--
Martin Cooper