On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 06:47:34 -0400, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't agree that it makes any practical difference whether we use Tomcat or HTTPD.
> Most people won't even notice the difference. (I didn't at first.) I'd still prefer
> going with HTTPD "out of the box" for the sake of standardization.
>
> My own feelings aside, I updated the website to coincide with what we discussed here.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe your changes reflect the discussions
here at all. We did not discuss removing the development build
availability from the 'aquiring' page, and did not discuss the
re-introduction of the requirement for a release plan. Those are both
points I happen to disagree with. I don't think either was a necessary
change from where we were already.

However, I'm so totally pissed off with this discussion that I'm not
going to bother trying to push for what I believe is the right way to
do this, and I'll let Ted define the process we use, even if I
consider that to be the wrong way. If everyone else is happy with
that, then so be it.

--
Martin Cooper