Also now added an SVN externals definition so that struts-faces is included
in the core/STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH - its being pulled in from faces/trunk
sub-project, following a conversation with Craig McClanahan.

So as it stands now the "source distro" for 1.2.x will include a "contrib"
folder with the following in:

/struts-chain
/struts-el
/struts-faces