From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on struts-user)
test.jsp has this:
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/tiles"; prefix="tiles" %>

Jakarta?  That can't be right... there's a problem:

The tld in last night's tiles-core.jar has a JSP 1.1 tld with that uri, which is coming from src/conf.

I noticed that tld the other day when I was changing the Maven build files. The doc/userGuide/tiles-core.xml file does have the right uri. I think the one in src/conf needs to be deleted-- the tld is probably still supposed to be generated from the files under doc/userGuide and doc/stylesheets as part of the build.

Eventually I'll generate a complete tld with all the documentation, so that Maven can create the taglibdoc and tag reference pages... the one in src/conf doesn't have any of that.

And what JSP version is Standalone Tiles using? The build files declare a dependency on Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.0. I thought the intent was for Struts Classic (which is now at Servlet 2.3) to move to Standalone Tiles. Is that going to be possible with the mismatch in dependencies?

--
Wendy