On 11/15/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, I see. It's an attachment to the wiki page, and the URL is a
> complete red herring. Hmmm... It's a Word document and it says it's
> for Struts Ti.

Very strange. The title says Struts Ti, but that is the only place in the
entire book that Ti is mentioned. The text talks about _Jakarta_ Struts 1.2,
and refers to a Jasic download which claims to include Struts 1.3, which
doesn't exist yet.

On page 2, Faclets (sic) is mentioned, again the only place in the entire
book, as are JSP 2.1 (not Final yet, AFAIK) and Struts 1.3+ (!). My
favourite, though, is page 3, where is says "This book should be used by".
(That's the entire sentence.)

Oh well. To each his own.

--
Martin Cooper