netsql wrote:
PS: Debug is for corporate newbies. Pros don't waste time on this, they do this new thing called unit testing ;-). Realy, when somone on my team is in debuger, I pull them in my office, and required that they improve test coverage more granular and more layers of indircection. Debuging is a sign of low productivity in my book.

Wow, now we can get into a debugging vs. not debugging argument :) LOL

Wait... Vic, were you actually serious, or was that paragraph meant as a joke? I actually can't tell right now :)

.V

Frank

Sean Schofield wrote:
 to find out what the IDE haters