On 2/15/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you want any help with the release notes - or anything else? Let me know.

If anyone wanted to pop-in and update the release notes from November
to now, that would be great. The only other thing I wanted to do was
fix the links from Site to the subprojects to be absolute, so they
don't break if you only checkout Site. Then, AFAIC, it's tag the
repository and roll the test builds (which is to say the nightly
builds with a version numbers instea of a date).