I am trying to use the mock stuff in my app.  The test works fine in
my IDE (1.4.2_04-b05) but does not run in maven (1.4.2_08-b03.)

Specifically, the class cast exception is on line 131:

        renderKit = (MockRenderKit)
          renderKitFactory.getRenderKit(null,
RenderKitFactory.HTML_BASIC_RENDER_KIT);

Any ideas on what might be going on here?  I'm puzzled why the maven
approach yields a different result.  I don't think its the JDK but who
knows?  My IDE is using the same snapshot of shale as maven is using.

Sean