I come up with 2073 for me since 4/2004 (yeah, and I Google myself every now and again too... so shoot me! LOL)

I wouldn't put much stock in these numbers frankly... I don't really believe I've posted *only* 2073 messages in two years... hell, I probably posted that many LAST MONTH! :-)

Frank

Dakota Jack wrote:
This is the kind of stupid, assinine comment that is really what trolling is
all about. There are clearly more than I found by doing a general search for
Redding.  Try doing one for Frank and see what happens, Martin.  I really
could vomit when I hear that feminine English "pity".