On 5/25/06, Patrick Lightbody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do we have something like Continuum setup for Struts? If not, we should.
What's the process to kick this off?

I think Continuum was running on our zone at one point.  James?  Martin?

Do we need a separate list notifications?  From watching other
projects, Continuum can be awfully noisy.  If I had to choose, I'd
send them to commits@ since that's what would have broken the build.
:)

Maven (the project) uses a separate list,
notifications@maven.apache.org, and Brett has previously commented
that their setup works well for them.
  http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Besides the unit tests we should be running frequently, I'd like to turn on
nightly runs of HostedQA (the product my company has donated to Struts
 for doing end-to-end automated tests).

One of these days I'll find time to check this out.  I see some
configuration in the Action2 build files, so I assume you've got it
set up already.

--
Wendy