At 10:57 PM -0400 5/28/06, Ted Husted wrote:
Wendy posted a snapshot to get some preliminary feedback.

* http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40struts.apache.org/msg22386.html

If Joe's issue is resolved

These two commits cover the things that I "knew" were issues.

along with this:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=406377 (restore Tiles 1.1 registrations), I think 1.3.5 is in pretty good shape.

Joe

, then the next step would be to tag the
repository, roll the build, and post a release vote. If the vote gets
at least three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s, then we can post a
link on the downloads page. We can publish any release, Alpha, Beta,
or GA, and later change the grade based on feed back form the rest of
the users, but we do need for there to be a release vote first.

We haven't published the other 1.3.x builds since there were technical
problems with the distributions.

-Ted.