* Link it to an Apache server (where Wendy's test build is) and
 suffer the wrath of the Apache infrastructure group when a huge
 number of people try to download it -- given how widely Struts
 is used, this is likely to be a very serious hit on the Apache
 infrastructure.

* Publish the release "in the usual way" so that it goes to the
 mirror sites, to spread the download impact around the world.

btw, considering my last email, I should point out that Wendy's test build predates those two commits I made, so either 1.3.5 should be rebuilt, or it should be skipped. In my mind, 1.3.5 has not been released yet, and Wendy's test build could be scrapped and a new 1.3.5 produced, but I'm not sure if everyone exactly agrees with all of that.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://blog.germuska.com