On 5/28/06, Joe Germuska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

btw, considering my last email, I should point out that Wendy's test
build predates those two commits I made, so either 1.3.5 should be
rebuilt, or it should be skipped.  In my mind, 1.3.5 has not been
released yet, and Wendy's test build could be scrapped and a new
1.3.5 produced, but I'm not sure if everyone exactly agrees with all
of that.

There's no problem with 1.3.5.  I just published snapshots, not a test
build (which would have required following the release plan and
tagging the repository.)

--
Wendy