I guess things depend on how often you envision the two modules
changing in the future.  If test is more likely to change, you can
make the core ref in test be the

On 5/31/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/31/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You once explained how you worked around something similar in MyFaces,
> > any advice for this one?
>
> Change the dependency in core-library to be a *released* version of
shale-test.

That works, now that we have a released version. :)  Thanks.

Under this setup we have to wait for a release before any new
test-framework code is available to use for testing core-library.
We'll deal with that if it happens, though, possibly by just copying
the test framework source during the generate-test-sources phase.

--
Wendy