On 5/31/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I bet this makes the core stuff work in Creator.  OK I moved it to be
a subproject of core-library and for now, its not automatically being
built when you build core-library (since we're missing the jars.)  I
also moved one of the test cases to the proper location and modified
the script.

Why a sub-project of core?  It's a separate, optional jar, like
shale-tiger.  I think it belongs in shale/designtime as its own
module.

Suggestion: We need to have separate trunk for each shale subproject.
core-library/trunk shale-test/trunk, etc.  It will not suffice to have
a single struts-shale/trunk because we want to be able to release the
subprojects independently.

Do you forsee us needing to release them separately?  I think the
single distribution with one version number is less confusing for
users.  Separate releases are less work individually for release
managers (easier to verify, etc.,) but you end up doing more of them.

We tried it briefly for Struts Action, and ended up going back to a
single distribution.  The only piece that I can see needing a separate
release is shale-test, and even that's not causing a problem right
now.

Craig, any thoughts on this one?

--
Wendy