From: Ian Roughley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Struts Developers List <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, 18 June, 2006 11:22:26 PM
Subject: Re: [action2] Upgrade Dojo toolkit

At JavaOne it was decided to go with DWR in favour of dojo. Given this I would assume that we would not upgrade the version.

/Ian

tm jee wrote:
Hi guys, Is there any plan to upgrade dojotoolkit from the current 0.2.2 to 0.3.x?
0.3.x have lots of really cool stuff and from the bugs list, it looks like lots
of bugs have been fixed.

Cheers.